My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Festival of Trees

I had a great time with one of my best closest friends Amy, the 2 of us bused it to Peterborough's Festival of Trees! It was like walking into a fairytale, The North Pole, a Winter Wonderland! Actually it reminded me of the movie The Santa Clause, when Tim Allen first arrives at Santas workshop, and everything is twinkly, colorful and Christmassy! It melted any stress, and brought back feelings of home, family, celebration, it was beautiful. Thanks again Amy!! I love our girls nights out... it was just what I needed!!

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."






"Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home."





"Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority."

6 comments:

Shari said...

I've never gone to our festival of trees... next year I'm taking it ALL in!!

Anonymous said...

best night ever!

Anonymous said...

you should have posted the picture of the old lady that I said was you in 40 years playing the harmonica!

Rhonda said...

Sounds wonderful Jenna!

Amy said...

nice pics! I love all those different trees.

Bryna said...

Your father-in-law is famous! Check out the Streams of Hope blog for an online interview I did with him.