My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Husband (stolen from Holly!!)

I couldn't resist dong this one!!! :)


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Haha, VIDEO GAMES!!! It's his way to let loose & relax... even though it is usually a shooting & bloody game.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Is gravy at dressing?

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Alfredo sauce, vanilla icing (just found this one out last night after I made a large amunt of gingerbread men with ICING on every one, carefully decorated!!), Sorbet, fruits & vegetables mixed together.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't go to bars, but when we go to ubs, he orders a water ('cause we're cheap) but if he's treating himself - Coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? Centennial Highschool? LOL!!!

6. What size shoe does he wear? It depends, 12-13.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects boring boks (haha), Arnold movies, and if he could, weapons. Yes, guns, knives, swords - the whole bit! But he's not violent! I promise!!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Goodness, UMM... if I could make a good guess I would say ham, with cheese, lettuce, extra mayo, mustard, salt & pepper. Either that or toasted tomato with brown sugar, on Rye of course.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Steak & chocolate ice cream cones!

10. What is his favorite cereal? Chocolate Lucky Charms or Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs

11. What would he never wear? Hmm, not sure! He would probably wear anything if he wanted to haha... he's a clown sometimes.

12. What is his favorite sports team? He may deny it now, but it IS the Leafs!

13. Who did he vote for? Conservative

14. Who is his best friend? He would say me because he has to! But other then me, it would be his brother Derek or Colin Gray.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Make plans with multiple people, thinking we have time to see everybody & do everything, but we can't -- I have a bad sense of time. I also ask WAY too many questions, and talk, and guess the ending of movies we watch. This annoys him a TAD.

16. How many states has he lived in? None that I know of! He wishes haha!!

17. What is his heritage? Ah, I don't know! I will ask him when he gets home. My guess is Irish! I think he said that once when I told him he had a bad temper haha

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Ice cream, but I cannot do that -- so DQ does. I have baked him cakes though, but he is a tough one to please when it comes to baking/cooking! He always has a suggestion "it could have used a little more salt," "it's a little dry", "the aftertaste makes me want to throw up"

19. Did he play sports in high school? UMM.. I don't think so? Shoot, I will ask him that too when he gets home!!

20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing X Box, cooking, talking on the phone. This will never happen because he is the busiest person I know.

21. What's something cool about him? He is a great listener, and always is honest and helpful. He is also REALLY funny, and has me crying sometimes from laughter!!

Also, he is really competitive, but I will be first to admit that I am probably worse, and a sorer (this is not really a word I know) lose then him! This makes for eventful monopoly nights... HAHA

1 comment:

Arianaaaa said...

iiii can't wait to know nick as well as you know ry!