My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are ALL Disabled.

My Mom is the department head of the Special Education program at NDSS (Napanee Highschool). I too, have always felt driven and passionate about individuals with special needs. At this point in my career (which is all volunteer) I have learned that they have the ability to teach us as much (or more) then we can teach them. My Mom came up for a visit last week-end and showed me a video that spoke to this issue, but also spoke to people who do not feel they have any "special need" or "disability". Think again ---

I do not know how to add a video directly to my blog, but here is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN7QfjIcVvA

Completely worth watching --

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can tell you how to put the video up directly. If you go to youtube on the page where your video is displayed, on the righthand side where the video info is like the person who posted and such, there will be a box called "Embed". Copy that code. Next, go into your blog post as if to edit it and click on the "Edit HTML" tab. Then just paste the code you copied, publish the post and voila!