My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Musical Husband

This is a test to see if I can figure out how to successfully post a Youtube video on my blog. Also an opportunity to show off Ry's lovely voice. Something I wake up to often, he even serenades me while I do dishes, how thoughtful!! :) I secretly hope there is a certain song he will play for me tomorrow for Valentines Day, it always makes my heart melt (it's not the song in this video, he always says he only will play it for me).

Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Jenna Dowling said...

Success!!

Maureen said...

Your Hubby has a beautiful voice.
Happy Valentines Day

Shari said...

I love Ryan's voice. I'm waiting for the day when all three of my kids sing together... maybe even four... Amanda tells me that you also have a beautiful voice.

Amy said...

He sings beautifully indeed! Love love love a singing (and playing) husband!
Keep posting!

Heather said...

Yay!!! I'm glad it worked!!!