My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I didn't know I loved Dogs THIS Much!

So because my Mom is soaking up the sun in Veradero, I offered to doggy-sit her 13 year old dog, Molly. Molly is a little furry Shih-Tzu (an emphasis on the LITTLE), she is also my childhood dog, so having her is always fun for me! Our downstairs neighbors also decided to doggy-sit this week, and I came home from work the other night to this:


Damien.

And this .. ....



Then this ... ........



And lets not forget ... ..


Molly.

My husband decided it would be cute to doggy-sit a boxer/lab mix puppy along with the other 2 dogs. I think we could make a decent living off this!! Ry was in his glory -- and has now decided a Boxer is the way to go.





PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!! HAHAHA!!! I cannot seem to get passed my severe fear of big dogs, although after having Damien (the giant) at our home for 2 weeks now, I did manage to pet him once on Wednesday. I just cannot look into his eyes, talk to him, get down to his level, feed him, walk him, or keep him from knocking everything over at my house while he chases Honey & tramples old Molly. OH DEAR!!!

Oh did I mention that when Damien is downstairs he likes to have conversations with Molly & Honey through the floor? Yes, I believe they all wanted to wake me up this morning at 6:30 - what a treat that was!!


AAANNNDDD the parenting stress has begun.... :P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is just hilarious