My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

OKAY! So I am going to attempt to keep up with this blog thing, I enjoyed it while in school - and I KNOW I have much more to post about now! So, I will start with my daughter, and her first 6 weeks or so.

Ava-Lynn Dorothy Dowling was born on June 29th, 2010 at 3:50pm. She weighed in at 8.55lbs, and was 55 cm long.
Now, Miss Ava is 6.5 weeks old, weight about 12 pounds, and it easily over 22 inches now! What a ham!

We have been very busy this summer, hence why this is the first opportunity for me to update my blog & write up a post.
I love my baby SOO much, I really cannot get enough. She is becoming such a doll, smiling and cooeing, She loves car rides, kicking on her blanket, snuggling & nuzzling, and her new favourite pastime - dancing! She almost instantly calms down when she is bounced around in someones arms to music. To-night the music of choice was Steel Magnolia! She loves to dance.

I am hoping to post lots about Ava, but also about my new life - including recipes, scriptures, and stories about life as a new Mommy. Mostly so I can remember these special days and look back. :) Bliss!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Aww Jenna, Ava is super cute. I am looking forward to reading all about your little girl. I have been doing the same with with my blog, it is fun to look back and see how much my baby and grown and how much I have change through the process!!