My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amy


Is turning 21 tomorrow!! And I am so excited to host a small dinner party (Mexican themed) to celebrate with her. Amy has been a true and loyal friend for over two years now, and will be a life-long friend I will always cherish. We met at a TCF (Trent Christian Fellowship) event, decided to meet up for lunch, and have been best friends since. She was one of my 2 bridesmaids, she is my puppy's honorary aunt (she helped raise her for Honey's first 4 months) and has ALWAYS been a kind and generous person I have always depended on.

Happy Birthday Amy, here is to another year of laughs, uncomfortable moments, meals, Scrabble games, Friend marathons, long phone conversations (ALWAYS your fault haha) and probably some tears. I love you SO much --- and thank God for bringing you into the world on February 1st, 1988!! (YAH, see... I remembered the date this time!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thank you soo much Jenna, it means a lot to hear those kind and thoughtful words. You're one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for! You put up with my 'interesting' stories! he he love you!

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Amy!