My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

This Week!

Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:13,14)

Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:6,8)

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. (Psalm 51:10-12)

Be still, and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Be still and know I am God has been playing on my heart since Monday night.
Thanks for these reminders especially Psalm 51

Shari said...

All great verses!