My photo
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life Verse 2009

Last year I decided to chose 1 verse to really apply in my life for 2008. I felt I needed a guide, I was in a place where the Bible as a whole was really overwhelming, so I chose a verse that really helped me move mountains in my spiritual walk. It was 1Thessalonians 5:16-18:

"Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
--- This has become my life verse (for life) -- I always play it over in my mind. My favorite verse.

Here's my life verse for 2009 ---

Proverbs 3:1-3:

"My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart, for they will give you a long and satisfying life. Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart."

What's yours?

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are awesome!!!!

Roxanne said...

My life verse is Psalm 91: I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I say of the Lord, You are my refuge, my fortress, my God and I am trusting you.

Heather said...

My life verse is Acts 20: 24 "But I do not account my life of any value, nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.